Wednesday, October 24, 2012

It's That Kind of Day !

      That kind of day, as in.......cold, wet and windy !  A good day to kick back on the sofa in front of the fire......not a care in the world.  Callie took full advantage .......unfortunately, Jim and I had things to do !    I finally got started on the applesauce.....I made two big batches and it barely touched our harvest of apples.   Jim's dried 4 or 5 huge batches, I've made a freezer full of pies ,we eat them day and night and we still have several bushel baskets full !   Not that I'm really complaining.....I love apples in all forms.......it just seems that they multiple overnight .  Well, next on the apple production line, apple chutney, which will taste so good on a bowl of hot, spicy curry, some cold winter day.

      Oh, ya......how about those Giants !   How awesome is that !  Can't wait for the first game tonight......I'll have to round up anything orange that I can find !   Go Giants !!!!

No comments: