Monday, October 1, 2012

Hangin' On !

    October 1st , and still in the nineties !!   Record setting territory, with another week of hot weather ahead !  I'm trying to just enjoy, but I can't help but feel that I'm missing out on my beloved Fall.
    Well, as you may be able to tell, I was finally able to get my computer fixed.....to the tune of $300 !!!  I guess still a lot cheaper than replacing it.......long may it run !  I did manage a few posts on my iPad, but it was a bit more of a challenge so I'm happy to be back in business on the old Pavilion .
    We had a most pleasant weekend .....on Saturday I met Tess and Bryn in Auburn .  Awww.....little Bryn is adorable and Tessy is such a sweet mom.  We did the local second hand baby store.....we were looking for second hand clothes, not a second hand baby...... and restocked Bryn's outgrown wardrobe and them managed a quick trip through Target.  They came up here for dinner so Papa Jim could sneak in a little Bryn time.  
     Yesterday, Dan and Anna made the trek up for the weekly 49er's game.  Having them share the game with us makes it so fun and there's always time for a little music playing and gossip time with darling Anna. 
    Today we're taking Callie to the lake for a .......hopefully......last hot day swim.  She's become quite the water dog......I can't begin to tell you how much we enjoy our silly puppy.
    Today is my oldest grandson's birthday.......Espen is 17 today !!!  Hard to imagine how that can be .......I so remember that call in Idaho the day he was born.   He's such a wonderful young man....sweet, smart and funny........we love you Eppie and are so proud of you.


  

No comments: