Sunday, April 1, 2012

Wet and Wild Weekend !




Wow, yesterday was a crazy day......weather wise ! It was all so seemingly compact , yet wild and unpredictable at the same time. I've never seen it rain so hard with winds whipping through the trees and then suddenly there's snow ! Every thing seemed so tightly wound.....kind of freaky ! However....in spite of the weird weather I ventured down the hill to meet Molly ....it was , after all , a Saturday ! We had a wonderful visit as always, but we did skip the venture to Target and elected to stay inside....warm and dry !
When I got home I learned Tess, Boyce and Daniela.....Boyce's 12 year old daughter ,..were on they're way up for dinner. Daniela had just flown in from San Diego to spend Spring Break with her dad and Tess. It was the first time we'd met Daniela and so we were thrilled to get to know her. As you can tell from the photos, she's the spitting image of Boyce and just a lovely young lady. We enjoyed our evening with them all so very much and look forward to getting to know her better!
Still cold today......no rain or snow , but cloudy . Jim's been semi productive.....I've been in curl-up-with-a-book mode....and now I'm feeling pretty guilty. Well, I'll try to redeem myself tomorrow.....wish me luck !

No comments: