Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sixty-Two......and Loving Life !

  Yesterday was Jim's birthday ......probably one of the best of his life.....in 7 days he's retired from his work and will be a "free" man !!  He's so excited....and who can blame him !!  Perpetual summer vacation , and who doesn't remember the excitement of  that last day of school in June !   Dan, Anna, Molly, Ross , Amanda and my mom came up to help with the celebration.  Of course I've included the obligatory "on -the couch" and "by-the-wood-stove" photos ........sorry, but it's definitely the room were we pretty much live.
  Yesterday was really hot and today's really hot......a little too early for my taste.  I just came down from my little sweatshop upstairs finishing some orders I need to ship off tomorrow.  It's nice and cool downstairs, where I sit now......right under the ceiling fan!

  Big day tomorrow.......Tess has her ultrasound and hopefully we find out.......boy or girl ?  I can't decide what I'm rooting for.  As the it stands now it's.......BOYS 4.....GIRLS 1......so I guess the grandchildren stats are a little lopsided and I should be hanging in there for a girl, but, of course, really I just want another little character of either persuasion.  I'll let you all know tomorrow what the test shows !

No comments: