Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Was Sunny and Funny !




Today is the end of a long Easter weekend. It was a lovely weekend.....sunny and warm.....just the way Easter should be ! I spent Saturday cooking up all the traditional goodies......candy, cookies and carrots ! Everyone showed up early afternoon on Sunday.......well, almost everybody......some were working and some live to far away :(
It was nice enough to sit outside and soak up some rays.....what a treat ! The Family Band was in full swing......minus a couple of members and out on the deck Daniela was dying up an egg storm ! Thirty-six eggs later she was finished.....an admiral job ! Ross and Daniela were the youngest up here so they were recruited to entertain us with an Easter Egg Hunt. Daniela won, but we were able to console Ross and so the merriment continued ! This year I wrote clues for everyone to find their baskets....I had a blast writing the clues and I think everyone had fun finding their baskets......basket-hunt-clues will be a keeper for next year !
Yesterday Tess, Boyce and Daniela stayed up here most of the day. Tess had some work she needed to do......as well as some laundry ! They left in the late afternoon....smiles and clean clothes for all !
Supposed to rain today.....actually all week. Bummer.....I've gotten kind of used to the sun......but I know it will be back !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for having Daniela for Easter. She looks so happy and said she had a great time. I enjoy your blog so much. I know you are happy about the new baby. Hope I get an invite to the baby shower! Betty

gramma janny said...

Betty...wonderful to hear from you ! Of course you're invited.....I'll look forward to seeing you. We enjoyed our visit with Daniela so very much..... She's a darling young lady.

gramma janny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.