Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New Wheels for New Adventures !


My wonderful husband surprised me last week by saying he thought we should get a new car before he retires in May. ......we hope to be able to make more and more day trips when he does and his thinking was .....we need a reliable car ! Our previous little Subie only had 100,000 miles .....chicken feed for Subarus......but, he also knew Tess could use a newer car ! His solution was to buy our beautiful new car and let Tess buy our old one........works for me !!!
Did the grocery shopping up at Wortons today since I needed to go to the post office to send off a little Easter cheer to Norway. I never take for granted how beautiful our little town is......the view of the Crystal Range from Wortons parking lot is breathe taking !
Winter is back once again.....cold and wet.....as yet, no snow. I've got a big pot of beans in the slow cooker and some Dilly Bread raising on the counter.....just hoping the electricity stays on until I can bake it !

No comments: