Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spring in the Mountains !





It's that schizophrenic time of year up here......the ever changing Spring ! Sunny and relatively warm one day......cold and snowy the next. Today happens to be one of the cold and grey days......however, yesterday was beautiful, sunny and warm. This time last week my daffodils were flattened with snow on the ground and I thought they had totally had it. As you can see from the photos , they bounced back and ,of course, are beautiful.
Tess has been here several times a week working. Since she has no internet ....or electricity up on her ranch she comes here to work on her computer. It's been wonderful to have her around. It's been a long time since I've been able to spend so much time with her. Her belly continues to grow and she looks wonderful.
I spent today with my Molly......just a leisurely stroll through the Dollar Store, but a good time for sure. I can't believe she'll be moving in a few weeks.......I guess life really is all about change.
Seth and Amanda came up for dinner last weekend while Tess was here. I don't see much of them.....work and climbing really seem to get in the way ! I'm happy to report that they're happy and healthy.
I had lunch yesterday with my wonderful mom.....I'm hoping she can get up here while the daffodils are still in bloom , but if not, during iris season for sure! I think she may be the only other person I know who appreciates them as much as I do. Well, actually I think Jim does also, but in a "guy" kind of way.

No comments: