Friday, March 9, 2012

Way to Go Girls !


Just a mere couple of weeks ago I was reduced to buying eggs at the grocery store. Every morning when I fed the chickens I would try everything I could think of to cajole them into laying me some eggs.......singing, telling jokes, patting each one on the head.....I tried everything. No luck ! All of a sudden last week....they got their groove back. Every evening now Jim comes in with 3 or 4 eggs, sometimes more. At least I assume the chickens are the ones laying the eggs.........maybe I need to do some more investigating!
It was a beautiful day here today, unfortunately I spent most of it inside working on Ebay orders. Must be a Spring Thing.....everyone's buying new hand towels ! It is nice, however, to be able to make some money without ever leaving the house.
Tomorrow my mom and I are headed up to Chico to check out a mobile home deal for Tess' land. Hopefully, between the 4 of us........Mom,me,Tess and Boyce.....we can cobble some type of deal together. If not, we can brainstorm alternate ideas ! I'll try to remember to snap some photos......check back soon !

No comments: