Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday, Monday........


Kind of a disjointed day......even for a Monday ! I was just getting ready this morning to bake some bread to take to Amanda's mom and dad's house for dinner tonight when my phone rang . It was Peg, Amanda's mom, ......dinner tonight was cancelled. Molly had texted me earlier letting me know that she was sick and wouldn't be able to go and I guess about that same time Peg heard from Amanda that she was sick also ! We'll try again sometime soon.....it's so difficult to find a day when everyone can make it.......but I'm sure we'll all find a way to be together soon. In the meantime........get better soon Molly and Amanda .
Oh.......today Tess started her new-old job !! She and her boyfriend, Boyce, have moved out of Humboldt and have started setting up their homestead about 70 miles from here. Putting in a well and bringing in electricity .....not to mention building a home....all require a bit of money ! Therefore.....Tess is back in San Francisco working at a job she had a few years ago. She was very good at it and they were very happy to have her back. To save money she'll be living with her dad and Susan during the week and then heading up to her and Boyce's ranch during the weekend. I'm so glad she'll be closer and look forward to lots of fun times with her !

No comments: