Saturday, November 12, 2011

Buckwheat....Over a Quarter of a Century !


My youngest baby is 26 years old today !!! Impossible ! Molly is still the adorable, sweet girl she's always been and I'm so lucky to be able to spend time in her life with her. I see her usually about once a week and always enjoy each and every minute of it . Today I went down to drop off her presents and give her a few hugs. Ross joined us and we went to Tsudas......a great deli in Old Town....and enjoyed some great sandwiches, homemade potato chips and lively conversation. We then headed off to check out some of our favorite junk shops. No luck with treasures,but still a lot of fun.
Sorry about this photo....I wanted to find one of Molly all by herself, but apparently I've given her the photo book that has all her photos in it ! This one was taken when we lived in Idaho, Molly was probably about three and it was on a Xmas tree cutting expedition. Big brother, Josh, stands by......always Molly's fiercest defender !

No comments: