Sunday, November 27, 2011

Four Fab Days !


A near perfect Thanksgiving weekend !! Although the day was wet and cold, the power stayed on and everyone made it safely "up the hill" on Thanksgiving Day. It was a cozy, often hilarious day.........full of love and abundant food !
Friday Molly, Ross and I did a little mini Black Friday excursion. Ross got a great deal on a big screen TV and Molly and I just had fun being out and about. I hope their new TV fits in their living room......they may have to cut a hole in the wall !
Yesterday Jim and I went down to Lodi to watch the Foresthill Wildfires play in a championship game. Brrrrr......it was cold and foggy down there, a condition we fortunately don't get up here. The game was a bit disappointing .....the Wildfire lost 6o to 6 !! Well, better luck next year !
We took the chance to do a little exploring since we were down in unfamiliar territory . We found lots of beautiful country and quaint little towns all along the southern foothills. When just about home we stopped in at a great little Chinese restaurant in Cool and picked up some dinner to take home. We actually watched two movies on our Roku while we enjoyed our dinner.
Today was all about working outside.....it was such a gorgeous day. I got lots of pruning done and even put up the outside Xmas lights. Oh...... Boyce texted me this afternoon .......the infamous llamas are in the trailer and on their to their new home at Tess and Boyce's Stoney Oak Ranch !! They even sent a video to prove it ! I guess I'm about ready to forgive Buster......the mean llama..... even though my leg got pretty badly infected by his mauling of my leg.......it's finally about healed and all is forgiven !

No comments: