Saturday, January 8, 2011

Well , Not Exactly What I Envisioned !


............but then nothing ever is......only one thing in my life that was..... the smiles of each of my babies..........Ahhhhhhh! Sweet big, juicy smiles....not really comparable to dried grapefruit slices , but I did hope these would be a little brighter. Maybe next year , if I score more grapefruit, I'll add some more to these strands.......maybe that's what they need.
It's been a quiet day at home today. Lots of playoff football......Go Seahawks !.....a big slash pile burning down by the big fir tree, always exciting !.......and Molly, Ross, Jessica and Monica came by on their way up to snowshoe.......always good to see them !
Tomorrow Jim and I are headed to S.F. to see Willie Nelson at the Filmore. We'll probably leave mid-morning and head to the coast, maybe some chowder for lunch and then hang out in the city until showtime, which starts at 8 pm. It'll be a late night getting home afterwards, but it'll be a warm and cozy reward to crawl into bed.

No comments: