Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Goodbye Until Spring !


Even though the sun shines today my clothesline is empty ! It's just too cool out for anything to dry and so I put to bed my favorite chore of the day......no more hanging out the clothes until warm weather returns. Inside here my dryer is clunking around , making a racket, not nearly as calming and peaceful as hanging the wash out in the sun.
The birthday celebrations of this month are all over for another year. Of course, I forgot to get photos of any of the celebrations, but they were all a lot of fun. Last Saturday we had 16 people up for a big Fall Birthday Bash......my Mom, father-in-law Jerry, brother-in-law Jack and big brother Dennis were the birthday kids. Lots of hilarious gifts, way too much cake and lovely Fall weather. It was a fun day and thanks everyone for coming......hope to see you all again soon !
Last night my Mom hosted a party for Denny, it was his "real" birthday. I think there were about 12 of us there. Mom made a delicious lamb dinner and I brought down some pumpkin pies for dessert. It was a lovely party.......Mom continues to create great dinners for us all........even at age 88 !
Today I spent the day packing up Ebay orders and getting more items listed.....business seems to really be picking up.......wish me luck !

No comments: