Saturday, August 28, 2010

Molly's New Wheels !!



Yesterday Molly and I spent a "fun" day at the Auburn Subaru dealership !! And surprise, surprise....even though she hadn"t really planned on it .....Molly drove home with a new Subaru !! Funny how that happens once you set foot on a car dealer's lot ! Actually, she was shopping for a new car since her old one was on it's last legs , but she just didn't think it would happen so soon ! She's very happy to have her little "Subie" and I'm happy she has such a safe little car. I was proud and impressed how she "wheeled and dealed"........remind me never to negotiate with her !
This morning it was back to the mundane........bread and butter pickles ! I snuck out for a quick lunch with my Mom and then back home to apple pie production. I saved one out to cook for Jim and me for dessert tonight.......smells mighty good !

No comments: