Thursday, August 19, 2010

Remnents of the Summer !



I know, Summer's not really even close to being over, but things seem to be winding down. The flowers are kind of exhausted, the veggies are hanging in there, but showing signs of fatigue.......and the pool is empty most days........and very much in need of a good vacuuming ! Johan and Anders left these ghosts of long evenings out playing on the driveway. We each had designated parking spots and a gas station right there next to the garage.......so convenient ! I sure miss all the hustle and bustle of those hot Summer days........but......only 11 months to go before I'm headed back to S.F. to sweep them all up and bring them back !
I guess the reason I'm so missing the heart of Summer is that today I started gearing up for the upcoming craft show season........UGGGG! What to make......what will sell.....and then there's all the people to deal with.........I'm a hermit at heart carefully picking and choosing the people I like to be with. I'm sure the whole selling thing is good for me.........but let me tell you,,,,,I'd rather be doing almost anything else!!
Jim should be home soon............Spanish macaroni and zucchini for dinner and a recorded Giants game to watch !

No comments: