Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tick Tock.......


I should not be sitting here......I should be doing something way more constructive.....I'll give my self five minutes !! Thanksgiving is but 3 days away and I am nowhere near ready for the big day ! Working the last couple of days has really cut into my organization.......all you people who work for a "living"...I don't remember any more how you do it ! I suppose I'm the only one who really cares if the house is spotless, or even if I were to order pizza for Thanksgiving dinner.....well, I can think of at least one objection to that idea !........but, somehow I put all this pressure on my self. Everything must be homemade and all appliances must shine ! I might relinquish a little bit this year, but Josh and his family are coming and I get very little chance to spoil them.......so.... I'm off to make some gingerbread men !

No comments: