Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Scorin' on the Road !


Look what I found this morning on my daily walk ! No, not the cat , she's an innocent bystander........I found this wire and a bungee cord ! It was kind of a pain to carry it home, but worth the effort I think. Now, before you start thinking I've turned all " bag lady" you must understand that we use a whole lot of that wire fencing around here. And , believe-it-or-not, just before I came upon the bungee cord I was thinking, "I need a bungee cord so I can wrap the outdoor chairs in a plastic bag "! .........Ask and you shall receive !!
Could be I'm actually going a little "stir-crazy"......the walk was SO the highlight of my day ........otherwise .....you could find me upstairs all day sewing like the dickens.........whatever that means ! Better times are ahead for me, however........tacos for dinner and a King's game to enjoy !

No comments: