Sunday, November 8, 2009

Another Day......Another Dollar !


Well, two shows down.....more to come. Not much spending going on out there this year.....if my little booth is any indication ! I probably still made more than the stuff I made is worth, but sales are down by at least 25%........however, we'll be able to manage a Xmas ham to go with the coal !! Today's photo was taken yesterday up at the log cabin in Foresthill.......as I mentioned , sales were so-so........but, I did get to visit a bit with friends I have up here , it's always cozy and Christmasy feeling and best -of -all....Ross and Molly came up for a visit and bought me a chili dog !!! I do love a good chili dog !........I also love Molly and Ross !
Jim has almost all of next week off.......he's using up his accrued vacation days......so one day, maybe tomorrow, we're going on a little exploring venture. Tuesday is towel hunting day......none of the suppliers I order my towels from are in business anymore....kind of an eye opener as to the state of manufacturing right now ! Wednesday is Veteran's Day so Molly has the day off and, since the next day is her birthday, we'll use Veteran's Day as a vehicle for celebration ! Lunch out and a little birthday shopping !
The Sunday football schedule is about to start......time to go !

No comments: