Monday, November 2, 2009

November............Really ????


What a beautiful day.......hard to believe it's actually November. Even early this morning, when I was walking ,it was sunny and so warm......Jenny and I were sticking to the shady side of the road.....at least on the uphill portions ! I spent the rest of the morning on the house.......down with the Halloween decorations, sweeping and mopping, scrubbing tile ! The afternoon was spent getting stuff ready for a sale I'm doing on Wednesday.......I'm hoping there'll be a big payoff for all the time spent !
It's about 4:30 now and already just about dark up here..........kind of a drag , but very nice to have the sun up an hour earlier in the morning ! The weather forecast is for more of the same beautiful weather tomorrow and I can't wait to be out there enjoying it !

1 comment:

jilljen said...

You're so lucky to have warm sunny weather in November!