Sunday, November 30, 2008

Frazzled!!


I love this time of year , but since undertaking this little business it's lost some of it's allure! I'm sick of sitting up in my little "sweatshop"...so I've moved my operation downstairs for the day .......it makes me feel a little more a part of the household! What a mess I have down here, but I have gotten quite a bit done this afternoon. My last sale of the year is this Saturday...however, it's a huge one with lots of inventory needed. I'm actually in pretty good shape...I've gotten all my large orders done......such a good feeling! If I wasn't so greedy I wouldn't feel compelled to have so much to sell.......but greedy I am!

I'm just feeling a bit guilty about not doing more this weekend.......Molly, my Mom and I had way too much fun doing the Xmas shopping thing........but I'm willing to pay the price now........I wouldn't trade the fun times this weekend for anything.........even cash!!!!

No comments: