Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday!


I didn't remember to capture the fun on "film" yesterday so I offer you leftovers!

This truly is about all that's left after yesterday's feast and tonight's dinner in front of the TV. We all enjoyed the day very much yesterday.....a rather small crowd, as crowds go up here.........I think there were only 8 of us, but we all possessed hearty appetites. The afternoon was very mellow, the dinner conversation very lively and then a rather sleepy dessert session! Everyone left by around 8:00 and I was ready to crash by 9:00.

Molly and I did a few errands today....braving the crowds and finding a few bargains. Tomorrow I think we'll go down and meet Granny for a few more deals we can't resist.

I hope you all also are having a great weekend......so much to be grateful for.

No comments: