Friday, August 29, 2008

OOOOOBAMA!


Wow.....I'm still digesting that awesome speech last night. Senator Obama was amazing! How refreshing it would be to have have someone of this intelligence, this insight to run this country. Imagine!! I fought tears through most of the speech and give in towards the end.......I want to give back to this country.......I want to be proud of our standing in the world.......I want to be able to believe in our President. I plan on heading down to Obama headquarters next week to see if I can be of use.........perhaps they need a few dozen kitchen towels!!........I've felt isolated and out of the mainstream in this country too long, I'm so grateful for this.........fingers crossed.........change. I've donated $25 from my last sale to the campaign and plan on donating a like amount from all upcoming sales until November 4. A drop in the bucket needed to run such a formidable campaign, but I couldn't live with myself if I didn't do all I can to get this man elected.

It most definitely is time for a change............long overdue.

No comments: