Saturday, June 2, 2012

Look What's Blooming !

   Just a quick little post to show you all my beautiful Peony !!  Tessy bought it for on Mother's Day about 10 years ago.  I gave it a place of great honor on the front porch and although the plant did well , it never did well at blooming.  It would bud out and then right before the buds looked like they would open.....they would dry up.  Last Fall I moved the plant out to the back deck , hoping it would like it better there.......and it does !!  There are 4 more blooms just like the one pictured .......so beautiful !
   Speaking of beautiful......my Tess just turned 30 on the 31st of May .......she's never looked more beautiful or seemed more happy !  She does pregnancy like a champ......her sparkling laugh has never been brighter.   Happy Birthday ...... to my blue-eyed girl.

No comments: