Tuesday, June 26, 2012

All Ready !

   Tomorrow's the day !   Jill, Anders, Johan, Espen and Espen's girlfriend, Malena will be here from Norway !  They'll be boarding their plane in Oslo about 11pm tonight our time and arrive in San Francisco 3 pm tomorrow.....it's a long, long flight!  They're picking up a rental car in SF and will get up here about 9 or 10 tomorrow night.  I've promised them homemade pumpkin pie when they arrive 
   I've spent the last week getting Jilly's room ready and  I hope it looks pretty inviting to her.......a bed of nails would probably look inviting after that long of flight !!!!   Tomorrow we'll spend the day getting the pool up and running .......ugh.....a real pain, but well worth the effort.  Yesterday was a Costco run, today a trip down to Raleys......I hope I have enough food stockpiled for at least a couple of days !

   Josh, Melanie, Taige and Tia arrive on Friday......after a grueling 12 hour car trip across Utah and Nevada......that's when we start playing musical beds !  I think all kids under,,,,,,hmmm.....18 .....will be outside in a tent .  I think Molly, Ross and Tess may be showing up around then also.......maybe we'll make it 30 and under !!! Well, actually, Tess will get a pass in the tent this year, she's mightly pregnant and I doubt she can get up off the ground !  I'm sure we'll figure something out and I know we'll be having a blast !


   

No comments: