Monday, October 31, 2011

Witchy Woman !


Happy Halloween ! Still one of my favorite holidays even though it's not nearly as fun as the days of old ! I miss my little witches and ax-killers......so much anticipation and excitement as darkness came on ! I do have on an orange tank top today and down at Raleys they gave me a free piece of candy ! I'll light a few candles tonight and we'll finish off the pumpkin pie I made on Saturday, but other than that........business as usual !
This weekend was an excellent one ! Saturday Molly and I met my mom at Taylors .....an old fashion hamburger joint in Loomis. It was a beautiful day and so we were able to sit outside in the sun. We split a burger and splurged on conversation......a really fun afternoon. Yesterday we headed down to Molly and Ross' for a few hours of pickin' and singin'. Jim really enjoyed the afternoon and ,of course, I did also ! It was so warm down in Auburn, but by the time we got back up here it was downright chilly. We warmed up with a dinner of Chinese noodle soup . Earlier in the day I had switched our bed from summer to winter.......off with the lightweight quilt and on with the down comforter......it was incredibly cozy and warm.
Sounds like we'll have a day ,maybe two, of nice weather then snow later in the week......I guess I'm ready !

No comments: