Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Ebay Enterprise !


I finally got some fabric cut with my new Go Fabric Cutter......everything went pretty smoothly....and I had perfectly cut 4" squares in no time at all. I choose "Cherry" themed fabric for my first foray......seemed sort of timely, I always associate February with cherries......I guess it's Washington's B Day ! Anyhow , the squares are listed and now I await the result. So far there haven't been many views, but people tend to wait until right before the listing expires.....in my case, in 6 more days. I'll hope for the best.......it's hard for me to "sacrifice" more fabric until I'm sure the squares will sell . Time will tell........
Just got a wonderful phone call from Josh......one of my very favorite people!!! Everyone there is just fine and they enjoyed a brief visit from Seth. He spent the night there last night , on his way to Denver, where he's working this week. I miss those Utah folk.......
So far no complaints about 2010......this week has been mellow and productive.....I can't ask for more .

No comments: