Thursday, September 10, 2009

Rollin' On Ebay Again !!


A few days ago I decided to list some of my aprons that haven't sold in the past year on Ebay......sort of a Lupine Hill Farm closeout sale ! I discounted them ......a lot......starting the bidding at 99 cents , but I figured something's better than nothing and I really wanted to cut down on the inventory I haul around....plus, I always add a little "handling" charge to the shipping cost. Well, it paid off.....sort of.....I sold all 6 of them ranging in price from $6.60 to $9.oo each.....plus my dollar handling charge per apron. Still much less than I sell them for usually, but I'm happy ! Guess I'll list more "slow movers" next week.......it's a good little supplement between my shows.
Tessy came yesterday for a short visit......wonderful to see her. She seems very happy and looks great. Seth and Amanda came up last night also.....we had a fun dinner and a rousing conversation! This afternoon we all went down and had a delicious lunch with my Mom.......and more robust conversation ! The "kids" went to the discount stores......I went to Costco and then headed home.
No cooking dinner for me tonight!!!!!......Tessy's making her famous fish tacos!

No comments: