Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ring-a-Ding-Ding !


Since this week is choosing to go down in a blaze of searing heat , I decided it was too hot today to sit around and suffer ! Good decision on my part because it did turn out to be really hot up here....101...hotter than I've ever seen it......and because I ended up having a really fun day . I headed down to Molly and Ross'.........they have AC.....and Ross and I sat down and figured out our picks for this week's football games......I think I'd better prepare myself for big losses! Next, we took off for an afternoon of antiquing......maybe junk shopping is a better term ! My big purchase was this sweet little bell......if I ever get sick I can summon Jim to my side. Molly and Ross found a few goodies.....including a birthday present for Seth, who'll be 30 tomorrow!! Actually this will probably be one of Seth's best birthdays ever.....he's so happy right.....even he will tell you he's in love......and we love Amanda too !
I stopped on the way home to pick up some Chinese.......food that is !.......Jim recorded the Cal game so we'll have dinner time entertainment. Tomorrow Molly and Ross are coming up to watch the 49ers....I hope they don't lose because if they do I owe Ross another $1......such is the fate of a gambler !

No comments: