Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Trip to Costco!


Off to the great and mighty Costco today! Yesterday I went down to Auburn and spent about $200 on groceries, but today was the really big event! It was remarkably uncrowded...I wonder if it's Tuesdays or the economy. At least I did my part for our recessive economy today......what you see in this photo is just a small fraction of what I bought. I figure it'll last about a week and a half since there'll be between 6 and 16 people here for 3 meals a day the next month or so! Anyone with any great huge quantity recipes ...please email to me!!

Of course, it'll all be a labor of love.......I'm so thrilled to have everyone here!

I'm pretty much ready for Jilly's arrival on Thursday.........it's beyond exciting when I see them come through the customs door at the San Francisco airport. I'll try to remember to snap a photo of the weary travelers at that moment.

Tomorrow I'll try to get all this Costco bounty organized.......it'll will drive poor Jill crazy if I leave it in such disarray!

1 comment:

jilljen said...

:-) Actually, I was reading that thinking that I couldn't believe that you posted a picture of everything in such disarray on the INTERNET! But, who am I to talk. I posted a picture of Anders with duck-taped shoes...