Friday, June 6, 2008

Graduation Quilt!


Something exciting today.......Jill graduated from college.....for the second time!! She graduated from University of Utah in Linguistics.....way back in the '80's and now after 4 years at a university in Norway she graduated as a teacher today!! She already has a job at a school in Oslo....starting this Fall. I'm so proud of her.....and I'll be able to hug her in just a couple of weeks.

My thing is to make quilts for the kids as they graduate.......so this one's for you, Jilly! Hope you liked it!

1 comment:

jilljen said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa - I'll have you know that I graduated from college in '91. The 90's, not the 80's. Don't try to make me feel older than I am ;-)

And thank you so much for the quilt - I loved it! Can't wait to give you a hug!