Friday, April 25, 2008

Why we call it Lupine hill!


It's that time of year again...Lupine time! If you've never smelled a field of lupine in the sunshine.....well, you've only 1/2 lived! Lupine scent is so overlooked....never offered among the millions of essential oils available....but it is a fresh, sweet scent full of Springtime. Maybe someday I'll figure out how to condense the oil.

It's been a while since I've posted ....first the wedding......we had a ball! Then getting things back to normal...all while Tessy was hanging out here for a while.....another great visit with the most rambunctious of my wonderful kids.

Jim's painting the kitchen today...he's about 1/2 done with the house.....I'm sure he's glad we only have 1 anniversary a year! I told him next year we need to figure out something to get that doesn't require more work for him! If you haven't been here for a while you're in for a treat....he's done a whole lot of home improvement!

I'm still nursing a sore knee...all that dancing at the wedding.....so I guess I'll have to just sit on the deck, in the sun, ice on my knee, book in my hand........ah, such is life!

No comments: