Saturday, April 12, 2008

Roseville'n


Oh yeah....off to Roseville today...to mingle with the minions! It seemed so crowded...everyone had errands to do. I was supposed to meet Granny, but she had to wait for a guy to come fix one of her chairs...so she never made it. However......Molly called me and said she was in Sacramento to take a test for Grad school and so she drove on to Roseville and met me! We went to a bookstore and she picked out a book for Jim's Bday and then we cruised Marshalls! Molly had a bit of luck there!

On the way home ..about 4:00...iPod blaring!....I was so glad to be headed up this way! Sometimes it's a hassle...always takes alot of time and gas....but....it's hard to imagine living "down there". Jim, Jenny and the cats were happy to see me..and I was SO happy to be here!

No comments: