Thursday, April 10, 2008

Gardening


Another beautiful spring day....at least it started to warm up by about noon. I went up to Worton's because I had a feeling they might have gotten some flowers in. Up i drove ...and sure enough there they were! It's wonderful to have Worton's so close...with gas at almost $4.00 a gallon I go there for everything now! Anyhowwwwww....I got my groceries and my flowers and headed home. I got half of turkey sandwich there and so enjoyed it with a book on the deck for a 1/2 hour or so...and then to work! It's now about 4 hours later.....and I'm sunburned and dirty, but I feel like my flowering deck has begun and I'll devote at least an hour every morning now to nurturing everything.......I guess it's pretty wonderful to have time in my life to be able to do it!

I was also on the computer and phone part of the time trying to get Seth and Molly's graduation times the same so we didin't have to go to two 3 hour long graduations on the same day! I just got an e-mail from someone and it sounds like I may have gotten it done! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Tess-Butt called today also she was on the way to the airport to fly up to Seattle with her new beau, Ryan. She seems to be having a blast.......even though, or maybe, because, she's unemployed! Whatever...it's wonderful to hear her sounding happy!

1 comment: