Thursday, January 26, 2012

Taken By Surprise !


The weather forecast for today was for sunny and warm, but when Jim and I got up this morning at 4:30 [!!!!] , it was cloudy and wet outside. Right after I finished my walk .....about 10:30 it started to rain and hasn't stopped since. We sure need the rain, but I did have to make an adjustment in my head to cope!
Let's see........what's gone on up here lately ? Oh...on Sunday...Dan, Anna, Seth, Amanda and Granny came up for dinner and to watch the big 49er's game........really fun night with everyone.....really sad game.....enough said...
Some changes in some of the kid's lives. Tessy still works in San Francisco and her boyfriend, Boyce , is holding down the fort up in Butte County. Well, Boyce just got a new job in Chico as the manager of an upscale Japanese/ Sushi restaurant ......The Raw Bar. If ever you venture to Chico stop in for some great food and give a hug to a great manager !
Also.....Molly and Ross are probably moving to Marin County soon. Ross will be moving over there soon to try out a chance of a lifetime job . If it all works out to his liking he'll be working for Phil Lesh.....Grateful Dead, Phil Lesh ....at his new venue, Terrapin Crossing. Molly will be staying in Auburn until the school year is over and then she'll be moving too. I'm real happy for them.....also a little sad. I guess my car will have to learn the way to Marin !
Jim's sister Marcy has yet another film nominated for an Academy Award, I think this is number 4....an animated short film produced by the Canadian Film Board. We're so proud of you , Marcy and we'll be watching to catch a glimpse of you on Oscar night !
Homemade chicken and noodles in the crock-pot.......still raining outside......Jenny curled up at my feet.....talk with you all again soon.

No comments: