Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Rose !

Wow, it's been so long since I was last here! My main excuse is that my computer stopped working a few weeks ago......I think it's something with the power supply and I may be able to fix it. I'm writing this onmy new iPad that my wonderful and generous husband got me for Xmas. The keyboard is a little difficult for me and so I may not be posting too often until I get my computer back up and running.
Xmas was a blast......we had a whole housefull staying with us......crazy , hectic and so much fun! We got in some amazing hikes....a rarity for December.....lots of laughs and ,of course, Santa was good to everyone. Josh and his family just left a couple days ago and I already miss them so much.
The weather today ,on New Years Day, is unreal! Almost 65 degrees, sunny and still........kind of creepy ,actually ! We worked outside most of the day and spent a good deal of time watering everything........can this really be January ?? No change in the weather for the foreseeable future so I guess we'll have to get used to it !
I hope to be back at this blog soon with a working computer and lots of updates.....in the meantime

No comments: