Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday in January !


I got my computer started and will try to bang a little update out while it's still cooperating ! I know what the problem is now...... a defecti ve power supply and cord. Easy enough to remedy and I hope to find time this week to track one down.
Lazy day at home today....a few things done outside....lots of playoff football....a Kings game and lots of thought on cool things to do with Mason jars ! I feel guilty on days like this and actually look forward to the end of football and maybe more Sunday outings.
I planted my Paper Whites a few days ago and ,as always, they astound me with their speed . In less than a week I expect I'll have them blooming all over the house.
The weather remains sunny and dry......I miss a little wintery weather. Everything looks so dry and a helicopter flew over today followed by some airplanes, usually a sign that there's a fire somewhere.
Today is my sister-in-law's birthday. Happy Day, Donna ! I'm so happy that we are able to share in each other's lives......you are indeed a sister to me!

No comments: