Monday, June 14, 2010

Blue Light River !


Yesterday we made the perilous journey to Marin County........and enjoyed a beautiful....if a little hot.....afternoon in the redwoods. Amanda joined us and we met Ross and Molly , Jessica [Ross' sister] and her partner Monica . The main reason for this gathering was that Ross' new band, Blue Light River, was playing at a festival in Fairfax. Ahhhh , Marin.....I've missed you !! Back in the day , I enjoyed many enlightening adventures among those hills and quaint streets..... Still a most interesting place.....just a little too crowded for my taste. But....back to the band.....most enjoyable, wonderful music .........Ross continues to amaze me with his musical growth. They're booked for a lot of gigs in the Bay area......I highly recommend them !

No comments: