Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Behind the Blue-Green Door !


Finally got it done......the back screen door is no longer dirty white !! It was a terrible ordeal for Jim and me to make a color choice.......kind of hard for either of us to make a choice about anything!! Done now......looks great.....so happy !
Molly and I met my Mom today....burgers at In & Out ! We probably wouldn't have gone there today if I'd stopped to realize that we'll probably be eating there quite a bit in the next month since it's always the Norway boys "restaurant" of choice ! Oh well.....maybe I'll branch out and try one of their milkshakes some day.
I just got done watering the veggie garden....everything looks wonderful and seems to be thriving regardless of the slow start. The tomato plants are about waist high....hopefully we'll have a few tomatoes while Jill's still here. Lot's of artichokes left so they'll be on the menu for a while yet. It's so exciting out there this time of year.......it changes every day.


No comments: