Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Jim's Old Now Too !!

    Finally , after almost three long months, Jim has caught up with me !  I'm no longer the old hag while he basks in youthful vigor.....we both reside in the world of sixty-three now.  I can at last relax and not worry about all the "younger" women of the world.
    We celebrated last Saturday .......all the "local kids" came up as well as my mom and brother and sister-in-law.  It was a beautiful day, sunny and warm , and so the deck was the place to be.  We also celebrated the two other April birthdays in the family, Anna and Boyce! There was lot's of food, a bit of beer, great conversation and ,of course, there was Bryn !  He's a bit of a party animal,  he didn't sleep the whole day.....he was afraid he'd miss something cool ! 
     On Sunday, Jim's official birthday, we headed up into the mountains aways to meet a very cool group of people that Jim plays with for an awesome Bluegrass jam.  Some super talented people and the music was incredible.  Could it be that maybe we have met "our" people and will soon have friends ??? 
   Today was a gardening day.........all day !!  Everything is pruned, cleaned up, replanted and all together ready to go for another growing season.   Tired, but that really good kind of tired .
 
   No excuses for my lame frequency of posts lately......I want to do better and I can hardly handle the guilt I feel when I'm so neglectful. 
 








 

 

No comments: