Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Lovely, lovely.......!

Yep, it's been simply lovely up here the past few days.   It was around 70 degrees today and everywhere I look I see soft Spring green.  The birds are slowly coming back for the Summer and the air is full of their chatter from sunup to sundown.  Callie's frisbee skills are shaping up, my violets are blooming and I can't seem to stay inside for more than a few minutes at a time......I never think that I'm really a "Spring person", but I may have to reevaluate my thinking !
   Jim's been busy constructing a "boat house" for the canoe and kayaks......I think he's been enjoying it.....although he has certainly experienced a little frustration here and there !  It sure will be nice to get the boats out of the direct sun and we're likely to use them more often if we don't have to check for snakes underneath them !
    My daffodils are in full bloom on the front hillside.....a sight to behold.   They amaze me with their cheery yellow and open "faces".
   Tomorrow my mom and I are headed up to Tess' house.  Just a quick visit to say "Hi" and  to get a little Bryn time.  I am so, so glad she lives close enough for quick, no fuss visits......I can hardly wait to get some big , juicy smiles from my boy.

 Friday!   We pick up our new camper on Friday !   Very exciting.....we may "camp" in it on Friday night........in the driveway !!

No comments: