Thursday, January 31, 2013

Really ..........January ???

     So the last day of January.......some really cold weather, but almost always sunny this year.  We've tried to take advantage and get out there as often as possible for some wintertime hikes.  we've hit on some good ones and if the forecast is correct we'll have a few more hikes coming our way !  
     Today I spent with my mom ......we shared our usual salad at Chili's.....Caribbean Chicken, I highly recommend !   A quick trip to Target.....stopping at Raleys for some fresh crab for dinner.  It was pretty yummy !
    This weekend I'm helping Tess move into her new abode in North San Juan, Ca.   It's a very small gold rush town in the mountains of Nevada County......about 45 minutes away.  It's a pretty awesome community and I'm looking forward to getting to know it better.....as I know Tess is also !
    Sunday is , of course, the Super Bowl ......featuring our San Francisco 49er's !   Pretty excited !!!  Some of the kids are coming up for the festivities as well as my mom and......shocker.....my dad !
Tomorrow I'll be shopping for groceries for the big day.....nothing too fancy....probably a big pot of chili, maybe some wings.
    I finally figured out how to download photos from my phone to this computer so I promise to try and get more stuff posted......for instance photos of Bryn on Saturday.   How's that for a tease !!

No comments: