Sunday, December 2, 2012

Creekside !

     Super wet weekend....12 inches of rain in the past 36 hours, with winds to match.  Good thing it was such a warm storm or we might be buried in snow until Spring.  Seems like it's starting to clear up and next week promises to be drier !
     Dan and Anna braved the storm this morning to come up to watch the Niner's game with us.....I was so glad when they arrived safely.  It was great ,as always, to have them come.  The 49ers lost ,but we enjoyed the nachos and each other's company.
     Yesterday I did a big craft show down in Roseville.  I did really well.....maybe the economy is turning around !  Molly spent the day there with me and I couldn't have done it without her.  It's pretty much a tradition for Molly to come with me, she's been doing it for quite a few years, at least 6 or 7......so sweet of her and so much fun.
  Now that I don't have to be chained to the sewing machine I can start enjoying the season !  I'm meeting my mom for lunch tomorrow and hope to do a little Xmas shopping.  My list keeps getting bigger and bigger.....I have lists on top of lists, on top of lists!   Good thing I love to Xmas shop, I was born to do it !
   

No comments: