Monday, May 14, 2012

Salad Days !

  Salad days have arrived here on Lupine Hill !  I've never really known what "the Salad Days" means, but I think it's a positive thing........maybe ease and abundance ?  If so, those days have certainly come ......in a quite literal sense also......we have lettuce coming out our ears !!  Amazing, beautiful and delicious lettuce.
   Speaking of beautiful and amazing......Mother's Day yesterday was just such a day.  All the kids that live within a 100 miles were here , as well as my mom and brother.  It was a lovely Spring day and we had such a fun day.  Thanks again to all my loves......you mean the world to me.
    Today was a little more mundane......still a joy, however.   We headed up Deadwood once again and came home tired, but happy with a load of oak to show for an afternoon's work.  I spent the rest of the day up in the "sweatshop" filling orders for Ebay........good to get caught up on things!  Dinner tonight will be, of course, salad !! 
  

No comments: