Monday, May 7, 2012

I Know.......Really ?

  Yep...every year....pictures of iris and lilacs....I just cannot seem to control myself !  But, really, aren't they beautiful ?  I'm hoping they all last until Mother's Day , next Sunday, I know my mom will appreciate them as much as I do.  Until I lived here.....surrounded by iris.... I never knew they had such a sweet and strong scent, but when I was out walking this morning it smelled so wonderful I sort of wanted to eat some !!
   This Friday afternoon I rode with Molly over to Marin Co to watch Ross play. We had such a fun time and since the music started so late we had a lot of time to hang out with Ross and he gave us a grand tour of the venue......very cool.  Of course, the music was amazing, the crowd entertaining and great filtered water.....a big plus in my book !  I didn't get home until about 1:30 am......feeling very adventurous indeed !
  I got up Saturday morning drove down and picked up my mom  and we headed up to Yuba  City to meet Tess.  Tess got her new washer and dryer, as well as a darling table and chair set ......she's hoping to start to fill their empty house !  We had a busy , but wonderful time....Tessy is beyond excited about her baby.

   Yesterday Jim and I hit Deadwood for a morning of firewood cutting.  We scored a good load and I always love going up there it's so beautiful and so full of history.
   Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment....bummer.  A new crown which doesn't sound fun, but necessary.....I guess.
   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No wonder you posted the irises....they're beautiful!