Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Heating Up !


Summer is here....at last !! Today for the first time this year the temperature is over 80 up here ! It actually feels good to me ......maybe I can refrain from whining about the heat this year. With this warm day I can actually imagine that it's only 2 weeks until Jill and family are here ...........very exciting !!
Today I drove down to Auburn for a haircut and lots of giggles with Shanti, the woman who cuts my hair. She's a real character and I like her so much. I also really needed the cut and it feels so good to be "light headed" !
I should be out planting or weeding right now ,but it feels so good to be sitting here under the ceiling fan. Just a little while longer.....seems like I've waited a lifetime to be able just to sit in the middle of the afternoon !

No comments: