Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Out of the Darkness !


Yesssss.......the snow is gone......the cough is gone........I do believe that perhaps Spring is here ! The last week and a half were days I hope to never repeat. In my last post I mentioned that I thought I had recovered from the "crud"........no so ! I just couldn't shake it and felt horrible all week. It snowed most of the week and stayed dark and gloomy........but....today it's all changed !!! I felt well enough to do my morning walk and I realized how much I've missed it . I worked outside cleaning up a bit, lamenting that it's still too early to plant flowers up here. I drove up to Wortons.....the little local grocery store.....and actually bought a few items since thinking of food no longer makes me sick ! A hot, spicy curry for dinner tonight.......should blow out the last of the stuffiness !
Tomorrow is supposed to be even warmer than today.......I may sneak in a few flowers .......hardy heros !

No comments: