Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Feels Like Fall!


Yeah.......it's cooled off a lot today, was actually chilly this morning. I don't know how long this weather will last, but I'm hoping until the first rain. I'm really sick of watering the flowers, and veggie garden.....sick of wearing summer clothes, sick of summer food......I can't wait to cook soups, stews and apple pie!

My trip down to Sacramento last weekend was successful. I sold quite a few aprons and kitchen towels to a store down there. I like doing this wholesale thing......much easier than sitting somewhere all day. The profit margin isn't as great as when I sell my things myself, but the ease of having someone else sell for me makes up for a lot. After dropping everything off at the store I met Molly at IKEA, she bought a few things for her new home. As always we had a really nice afternoon together. When I got home Tess and Ryan where still at the river, but got home soon after I did. We had a fun dinner out on the deck........one of the best parts of Summer.

We all just hung out at home on Sunday........it was opening day for the 49er's.......San Francisco's football team. They lost of course, but we all ate barbecued sausage and pretended we were tailgating! Tess and Ryan left later in the afternoon and Jim and I had a few hours to ourselves .

I was grumpy and hot yesterday and then I woke up this morning to a cool breeze............instant mood improvement!

No comments: