Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Babies, Skunks and Rock and Roll !

Well, I haven't been doing too well at keeping up with this blog thing......I think about doing it...if that counts !   I can't really remember where I left off in my last post, guess it was a few weeks ago.  Nothing earth shattering has occurred since last you heard from me......a lot of sunny days, cold nights and smiling faces.....just the way I like it !
   The last couple of weekends were just such days.......one Saturday I met Tess and Bryn in Grass Valley .  Pacos Tacos and Goodwill thrift store......how awesome is that !?   I snapped a few pictures of Bryn while Tess was otherwise occupied........he thought it was a real lark and we shared a few belly laughs !   The next morning Matt.......Molly's boyfriend.....came over for what has become a tradition with him........to join us for Sunday morning waffles.  It 's wonderful to have him share the morning with us and then he and Molly usually take off for some grueling 10 mile hike !  
     This past Saturday Jim and I had dinner at our favorite Chinese restaurant and the we had tickets for some music at the funky Auburn Event Center.  It's like stepping back in time to the late 60's and so of  course we felt right at home !  We heard some awesome music.....danced with some awesome people.  The photo that I took there does not look that way because I was on acid......my camera was having technical difficulties .......but, it did kind of capture the evening !


   This photo of Callie Rose was taken after an unfortunate encounter with a skunk.  Need I say more......

No comments: