Thursday, August 9, 2012

Let the Good Times Roll !


Before I get too far behind......a quick post ! We continue to enjoy our new family members......Callie is a joy and a laugh a minute . The three kitties are thriving and so entertaining !
A few days ago Jim and I took Callie up to the lake and although she was curious, she wouldn't jump in with me . I hope she has a change of heart soon, I want a water dog ! Any ideas ? Yesterday we took her over to Grass Valley to pick up some seeds and she didn't seem to mind the ride and she definitely liked stopping at
Pacos for some tacos !
On Monday we had the whole gang over to celebrate Dan's birthday. Really fun day..,......what
an awesome bunch of "kids" ! Tess was able to waddle in......just joking , she still looks adorable,but I don't think she can hang in much longer.......she's huge!
We're really enjoying having Molly around.......wish she didn't have such heavy decisions to make. Last night we made the best of the situation and Jim gave her a Tarot reading to try to help her figure things out. Tarot reading was a little sideline of Jim's back in his Santa Cruz days! I don't know if Molly found the answers she was looking for , but I know we all have a very fun night !
Today I'm looking forward to meeting some of my cousins for lunch, my mom joins us also we're all able to swap some gossip and share some laughs.
Life would be near perfect if not for the fact that the next 5 days are going to be around 105 degrees :-(. Waaaa, waaaaaa, wa





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: