Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to Jim!!


Jim and I are officially the same age as of last midnight.......proud owners of the numbers five and nine......I preceded Jim by a couple of months, but I've been scouting the territory and it doesn't seem too bad!! Actually, as far as celebrations go this will be a mini one.......Jim had to work today and so the BIG dinner will probably be on Saturday when at least Molly, Ross and Seth will join us. Jim still gets a "whatever -you -want- birthday- dinner" tonight and has chosen grilled steak, homemade potato salad and asparagus.........the least I can do for all Jim does for me and all those around me. Have a wonderful year,love.......I'm so happy I'll be a part of it.

3 comments:

Shelby and Bev said...

awwww...happy birthday, jim! from both shelby and i...

jilljen said...

Hope you had a great birthday, Jim!! Can't wait to see you in a couple of months...

Anonymous said...

Just caught up on your most recent posts. Have a great celebration this weekend -- hugs and kisses from Sebastopol.